Skip to main content

Eternal radiance of a pristine mind..!!

In my quest, to understand the subtle nuances of life beyond everything; I realized how naive and unaware was I about the boundless powerhouse I had within myself in the form of my radiant pristine mind.

As we all know, there are two facets of our mind: conscious and subconscious. While day in - day out, we sap our conscious mind to its optimal potential when we are awake (that's what we think, don't we..??!!); when it is actually the subconscious mind that does the wonders when we rest or experience oneness within ourselves. It is this facet of our mind that creates new dimensions, seeds new thoughts, shapes our ideas, liberates us from the layered wisdom imbibed through experience and sets us apart from the rest, making us "unique" in our own way while the former facet is more impulsive and instantaneous in its reaction to stimulus of life.

When both the facets are juxtaposed, our mind has the prowess to actuate us to create the incogitable. In a single moment, we have millions of thoughts vandalizing our mind making it implausible to control them all; let alone streamlining them and accomplishing thus making us a wreck.

Have you ever thought that if we had the prerogative to breakaway from the natural conditions and create a vast expanse to liberate it to manage it by itself? By trying to control we limit it from it's true potential and purity. Easier said then done is what you would say but no, it is effortless if you become aware of your existence in entirety and accept it in its non-dual pristine form.

Once accepted, you will realize the endless radiance of your mind which can emanate enough power to inspire and help you create your own world - a world of your needs, your wants, your dreams which you thought were improbable to conceive given the world we live-in.

Acceptance and submission form the base premise for such a state of existence where the journey of every single thought, the dimension it takes renders us a unique being. Such is the power of our mind that it transcends space and time in a centerless realm of its own.

By not recognizing the sheer prowess of our amalgamated mind and letting it lie in its untapped condition, we are ebbing our ourselves away from evolving into the real being that we are..!!

We all have been given a mind with immense omnipotence. We are the artisan and we can mold it anyway we want. It is unto us. Unleash it; do not try to bind it in any fiefdom. Let it be the spirit that helps you create your identity.

Acintya Bheda, Abheda Tattva.

Do we need anymore, eh?

Never forget that it is the radiance of our own pristine mind that kindles true love and sets you blissfully free for eternity..!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Footprints in the sands of time

My mind wants to interpret the dreams that are mine; I want to fulfill these dreams that are mine..!! I am a dreamy eyed girl who set foot on my journey after my education, almost 2 decades back to create a mark of her own. My own signature identity as I call it..!! At the onset of the journey, I was surprised initially to discover, how little I knew of my strengths n' weaknesses and of the different facets of life, how much unknown I was to what I wanted to do with my life, how clueless I was about my destination and which road to take, I did not know whether what I was seeing was a reflection or a mirage; all I knew was that I had the had to move on and I had the unwavering will in my stride to create an identity for me. Initially, I accepted things at their face value and treated them as gospel only to face the consequences at a later stage. En route the journey, I learnt to value reality checks and dared to be real in a world of pretence. I accepted life in its tru...

Lost in translating Life..!!

Oh! How I wish I could backtrack my steps before moving forward any more. Maybe not so much retrace, either, as relive but to set straight certain matters which I should have way back then. What if life could be controlled by a remote, then no understanding would have been required at all; it would just be a series of clicks ..?! As a realist, I know that I cannot backtrack for the rules of nature are not as such but I can certainly pause  the "NOW" to surmise and comprehend the situation that I have in hand for I'm feeling lost in the translation of understanding the dynamics of life (a journey, I embarked upon couple of years back). The realm of life is such a vast expanse that even the timeline of a lifetime seems hell short of coping up with the pace of time to make sense of the reality of reality. Come what may we can only learn life backwards and live it forwards. There are no rooms for making repetitive mistakes; either learn from the first time you erred o...

Ever felt like a stranger in your own life?

I crossed the great ocean and yet, I halted so close to the shore when I found myself alone stripped off all will n' deplete of any energy to take me to the other side. I am not the only person who has reached such crossroads in life n' found myself at vain. A peek around tells me there are many like me. It is not that one fine day, I had lightening strike me out of the blue that made me realize that I am a stranger in my own life. I have felt so many-a-times n' till date it continues to harrow n' browbeat the winds out of me each time I go through it. It is more like a reality check crisis where I find me questioning myself on: Who am I? What am I doing? How on earth did I land myself here? Where did my life go by? What is the way ahead? Suddenly, my life seems surreal and I find myself as an observer who is observing my own life in reels. Such incidents come and go but they blur me out while they last. It is in such moments that I find it difficult t...