Skip to main content

Eternal radiance of a pristine mind..!!

In my quest, to understand the subtle nuances of life beyond everything; I realized how naive and unaware was I about the boundless powerhouse I had within myself in the form of my radiant pristine mind.

As we all know, there are two facets of our mind: conscious and subconscious. While day in - day out, we sap our conscious mind to its optimal potential when we are awake (that's what we think, don't we..??!!); when it is actually the subconscious mind that does the wonders when we rest or experience oneness within ourselves. It is this facet of our mind that creates new dimensions, seeds new thoughts, shapes our ideas, liberates us from the layered wisdom imbibed through experience and sets us apart from the rest, making us "unique" in our own way while the former facet is more impulsive and instantaneous in its reaction to stimulus of life.

When both the facets are juxtaposed, our mind has the prowess to actuate us to create the incogitable. In a single moment, we have millions of thoughts vandalizing our mind making it implausible to control them all; let alone streamlining them and accomplishing thus making us a wreck.

Have you ever thought that if we had the prerogative to breakaway from the natural conditions and create a vast expanse to liberate it to manage it by itself? By trying to control we limit it from it's true potential and purity. Easier said then done is what you would say but no, it is effortless if you become aware of your existence in entirety and accept it in its non-dual pristine form.

Once accepted, you will realize the endless radiance of your mind which can emanate enough power to inspire and help you create your own world - a world of your needs, your wants, your dreams which you thought were improbable to conceive given the world we live-in.

Acceptance and submission form the base premise for such a state of existence where the journey of every single thought, the dimension it takes renders us a unique being. Such is the power of our mind that it transcends space and time in a centerless realm of its own.

By not recognizing the sheer prowess of our amalgamated mind and letting it lie in its untapped condition, we are ebbing our ourselves away from evolving into the real being that we are..!!

We all have been given a mind with immense omnipotence. We are the artisan and we can mold it anyway we want. It is unto us. Unleash it; do not try to bind it in any fiefdom. Let it be the spirit that helps you create your identity.

Acintya Bheda, Abheda Tattva.

Do we need anymore, eh?

Never forget that it is the radiance of our own pristine mind that kindles true love and sets you blissfully free for eternity..!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Darkness Sorrow Loneliness Silence

      Can darkness grow darker? It can. When darkness grows darker, blackhole vacuums all trace of hope, and the soul surrenders to an unlit void. Can sorrow grieve? It can. When sorrow grieves, grief is the process that your heart goes through, and sorrow is the feeling your heart feels while grieving. Can loneliness lose itself in solitude? It can. When loneliness merges into solitude, you self-create an unwanted isolation, and empower an involuntary state of mind to mislay your existence. Can silence grow quiet? It can. When silence grows quiet, calmness and peacefulness cultivate, and the mind boosts paving way for creation. Let it.

Matter of choice..!!

Heck, three decades of life's journey and I didn't know whether I was coming or going..!! Seen it all... my dad's death right before my eyes, my marriage falling apart in 3 hours (I used to think it only happened in Hollywood..!!), disconnect within family, career swinging uphill and downhill, ghastly accident, financial crisis, betrayal in love, friends who were not really friends, solitude, depression... the list would go on n' on. Hell, I even attempted suicides when I couldn't take it in anymore but I survived. What did I learn from it..?? I was destined to live . Deep in the rampant carnage of what was left of my so-called "life" that was disintegrating me rapidly, I realized, I had to pause and make sense out of it as it was me and me alone who could get the handle on my life again. Death is an obvious, why then was I running towards it when it was running away from me? Whatever had to happen had happened and it was over. Why then was I not

Lost in translating Life..!!

Oh! How I wish I could backtrack my steps before moving forward any more. Maybe not so much retrace, either, as relive but to set straight certain matters which I should have way back then. What if life could be controlled by a remote, then no understanding would have been required at all; it would just be a series of clicks ..?! As a realist, I know that I cannot backtrack for the rules of nature are not as such but I can certainly pause  the "NOW" to surmise and comprehend the situation that I have in hand for I'm feeling lost in the translation of understanding the dynamics of life (a journey, I embarked upon couple of years back). The realm of life is such a vast expanse that even the timeline of a lifetime seems hell short of coping up with the pace of time to make sense of the reality of reality. Come what may we can only learn life backwards and live it forwards. There are no rooms for making repetitive mistakes; either learn from the first time you erred o