Skip to main content

What's happening in INDIA..??

I just can't understand, what's happening in my country..??
We are plagued with constant Terror Attacks, SCAMS of all kinds at all levels, rigged Corporate Governance (Radia tapes) and International Sports Events Management (IPL, CWG), commual riots, disastrous civic administration (especially in Bombay) that cannot handle seasonal rains; thereby introducing flash floods as the new buzzword, the corruption list and faulty disastrous management list can go on endlessly. On the other side there are the constant suicides by harassed housewives, pressurized teens and sexually abused orphans who are denied justice to no ends. Companies like Speak Asia come splashing and hogging the limelight in prime time and go with the EOW awaking only when the deed is done and dusted; Indians looted of 2000 CR, once again..!! Corruption is at it's zenith.
India has been a known terror target for years and yet the ruling government have done nothing about it. Media and few honest law officers have done their part in some critical cases but then what does the judiciary do? Let people like Maria rover walk scot free and head high, shelter and take great care of terrorist like Qasab giving him VIP treatment, converting the once rock sturdy and feared jails to 5-star facility aided comfortable hubs for the doggy Ministers and white collared criminals, huh..?? The government is busy renaming heritage places like Bombay to Mumbai, Dadar to Chaitanya Bhumi; building 90 CR worth Sky Walkers from the hard earned tax payers money across the city and then pulling them down because 2 different sets of team did not do the planning together and the sky walkers now pose a hurdle.. ain't that a WOW..?!?
And, if they are not occupied in blame-gaming or buck passing on all these serious affairs then we find them busy minting money unethically off course and siphoning it off to untraceable destinations; throwing chairs in official parliamentary sessions behaving like ill-mannered dorks, thus adding more clutter to the rot, isn't it..?? The added icing is the ever rising inflation . Is any commodity, diesel/petrol, vegetables, medicine or service spared that has not burned our pockets with large holes due to its continually upgrading rates. How should a common man live and survive in such scenario when we the middle class find it a hand to mouth existence most of the times. Does the government understand it's RESPONSIBILITY towards the nation? If yes, then we would not have been seeing such days where we feel insecure in our own nation.
We need a crusade against the current system and the government. Unfortunately a few individuals cannot make a difference, because they will be lost in the system. It needs the massive support of masses to rattle the government, which won't be coming as each one of us has different priorities and country does not figure among them. Can we make our country our priority? 65 yrs ago, we fought to gain independence from the English and today, we are unable to find an end for the malaise that is eroding us with every passing moment within our own country. The tunnel seems long and dark, but will we find light at the end of it..??
The debate could go on endlessly and yield no results with each having their own two cents to add. Instead of just watching it mutely, let's unitedly stand together against this blasphemy friends; pool in our thoughts and see how we can better our nation. As for us, we have seen it all and we know how much of a dent it has left on all of us. If not them, we, who understand the gravity of the situation have it in us to join hands together and strive to make our environment more livable, less vulnerable and more secure for our future generation.
Wake Up! Wake Up! Wake Up!

Comments

Unknown said…
Awesome blog!!! but it would be great if you provide some suggestions to government to handle such issues...
Thanks Abdul, I am collating the feedback I am receivin' as of now..

Popular posts from this blog

Darkness Sorrow Loneliness Silence

      Can darkness grow darker? It can. When darkness grows darker, blackhole vacuums all trace of hope, and the soul surrenders to an unlit void. Can sorrow grieve? It can. When sorrow grieves, grief is the process that your heart goes through, and sorrow is the feeling your heart feels while grieving. Can loneliness lose itself in solitude? It can. When loneliness merges into solitude, you self-create an unwanted isolation, and empower an involuntary state of mind to mislay your existence. Can silence grow quiet? It can. When silence grows quiet, calmness and peacefulness cultivate, and the mind boosts paving way for creation. Let it.

Matter of choice..!!

Heck, three decades of life's journey and I didn't know whether I was coming or going..!! Seen it all... my dad's death right before my eyes, my marriage falling apart in 3 hours (I used to think it only happened in Hollywood..!!), disconnect within family, career swinging uphill and downhill, ghastly accident, financial crisis, betrayal in love, friends who were not really friends, solitude, depression... the list would go on n' on. Hell, I even attempted suicides when I couldn't take it in anymore but I survived. What did I learn from it..?? I was destined to live . Deep in the rampant carnage of what was left of my so-called "life" that was disintegrating me rapidly, I realized, I had to pause and make sense out of it as it was me and me alone who could get the handle on my life again. Death is an obvious, why then was I running towards it when it was running away from me? Whatever had to happen had happened and it was over. Why then was I not

Lost in translating Life..!!

Oh! How I wish I could backtrack my steps before moving forward any more. Maybe not so much retrace, either, as relive but to set straight certain matters which I should have way back then. What if life could be controlled by a remote, then no understanding would have been required at all; it would just be a series of clicks ..?! As a realist, I know that I cannot backtrack for the rules of nature are not as such but I can certainly pause  the "NOW" to surmise and comprehend the situation that I have in hand for I'm feeling lost in the translation of understanding the dynamics of life (a journey, I embarked upon couple of years back). The realm of life is such a vast expanse that even the timeline of a lifetime seems hell short of coping up with the pace of time to make sense of the reality of reality. Come what may we can only learn life backwards and live it forwards. There are no rooms for making repetitive mistakes; either learn from the first time you erred o