Skip to main content

Don't let a Season in your Life define your Lifetime..!!

“There seems to be a kind of order in the universe, in the movement of the stars and the turning of the earth and the changing of the seasons, and even in the cycle of human life. But human life itself is almost pure chaos.
~ Katherine Anne Porter

We are all here for a purpose. But, how many of us really do realize that the time is ripe and we are ready for to seek the purpose, if we haven't as yet? Instead of finding peace within us, we seek it in the realm outside. Such state of mind doesn't last long. Sooner or later in our life, as we look at the reflection in the mirror, we realize this question staring at us through our reflection. This is where begins the journey to define the "I" in us. No matter what be the nature of questions we pose, the answer might be sought then or through some signs that nature unveils in our path as we move on. Patience and endurance are the key factors. Truth remains, we are here on Planet Earth to touch each others lives while evolving within to a higher state of consciousness as also facilitating it for those around us who are in the same wavelength.

The journey of our life is a vicious rigmarole where we see different seasons (read phases/chapters) of our life that surmise our lifetime here till we reach the zero hour. Every element of nature, the zeniths and the nadirs with their chaperons in hope, faith, chaos, conflict, love, loss, reality, success, gratitude n' its ilk envelope us and help us grow as an individual. Every season sculpts us, to reveal the real person lying deep within us. Just like how the seasons of nature come and go in a pre-ordained flow with some exceptions in between, we too face something similar in our expedition. Wisdom lies in not letting "a Season in our Life define our Lifetime". For the uninitiated, the end of the season doesn't mean the end of life. We have to move on with the learning's from this season to live through the next.

Every season is a precursor to the next. Knowing this is very essential as it holds the key to the rest of the journey. These seasons sometimes nurture a safe sanctum from us from where we spread out and explore the different facets of life discovering every moment passing by; at the same time, they also pose deterring challenges that waver our strong will, fragment us into pieces beyond recall, leaving us to figure our state-of-affairs on our own. It is at this point that our integrity is tested by the spiritual power controlling our strings. Clinging on to the lowest phase and defining this phase as your lifetime is what a loser would do. Do you want to be one..??!! No. The dry seasons in life do not last forever. The spring rains will come again.

Learn what you've to and just keep moving on till you end your lifetime here. There is no end to this mystical journey called life. When, What, Where, How it unveils what before us is something we cannot herald even a remote guess on. Let this mystery excite you to move on to the next season and see what's that got in store for you.

Its just one short life that we have, then why waste the precious time on the unwanted that would only bring you down; just live life to the fullest as it unfolds for there are no rewinds, pause or replay buttons in life. Never wish to live your life "once again"; its the worst form of regret. Whatever you want, do it NOW for there are no second chances..!!

seasons change but
they continue to flow
reach out to them
to know more n' more
to be able to sift
the surreal from the whole
as these passing moments
will embellish n' kinder
your soul..!!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Footprints in the sands of time

My mind wants to interpret the dreams that are mine; I want to fulfill these dreams that are mine..!! I am a dreamy eyed girl who set foot on my journey after my education, almost 2 decades back to create a mark of her own. My own signature identity as I call it..!! At the onset of the journey, I was surprised initially to discover, how little I knew of my strengths n' weaknesses and of the different facets of life, how much unknown I was to what I wanted to do with my life, how clueless I was about my destination and which road to take, I did not know whether what I was seeing was a reflection or a mirage; all I knew was that I had the had to move on and I had the unwavering will in my stride to create an identity for me. Initially, I accepted things at their face value and treated them as gospel only to face the consequences at a later stage. En route the journey, I learnt to value reality checks and dared to be real in a world of pretence. I accepted life in its tru...

Lost in translating Life..!!

Oh! How I wish I could backtrack my steps before moving forward any more. Maybe not so much retrace, either, as relive but to set straight certain matters which I should have way back then. What if life could be controlled by a remote, then no understanding would have been required at all; it would just be a series of clicks ..?! As a realist, I know that I cannot backtrack for the rules of nature are not as such but I can certainly pause  the "NOW" to surmise and comprehend the situation that I have in hand for I'm feeling lost in the translation of understanding the dynamics of life (a journey, I embarked upon couple of years back). The realm of life is such a vast expanse that even the timeline of a lifetime seems hell short of coping up with the pace of time to make sense of the reality of reality. Come what may we can only learn life backwards and live it forwards. There are no rooms for making repetitive mistakes; either learn from the first time you erred o...

Ever felt like a stranger in your own life?

I crossed the great ocean and yet, I halted so close to the shore when I found myself alone stripped off all will n' deplete of any energy to take me to the other side. I am not the only person who has reached such crossroads in life n' found myself at vain. A peek around tells me there are many like me. It is not that one fine day, I had lightening strike me out of the blue that made me realize that I am a stranger in my own life. I have felt so many-a-times n' till date it continues to harrow n' browbeat the winds out of me each time I go through it. It is more like a reality check crisis where I find me questioning myself on: Who am I? What am I doing? How on earth did I land myself here? Where did my life go by? What is the way ahead? Suddenly, my life seems surreal and I find myself as an observer who is observing my own life in reels. Such incidents come and go but they blur me out while they last. It is in such moments that I find it difficult t...