Skip to main content

Shades of ME


I AM
a soul in search of her calling,
a professional in pursuit of her goal,
a heart seeking it's own realm n' pristine love,
a child-woman yearning to break FREE..!!

Its strange how the vagaries of life have evoked over time different shades in me.

A typical cancerian by nature, the shell is where I reside. I move in and out depending upon how I get the handle on life. Sensitive to the core and egoistic on the whole, life's little things ususally get me affected and the out come would either be a headstrong will, a traumatized mind, a crushed heart, an indifferent human or a learned soul!!

There's a part of me that no eyes have seen. Its that of a child woman who yearns to break the rules, who wants to lead a carefree life, who loves to watch the sunsets by the sea, who shares with the moon as if he were her best friend, who cuddles up to the warmth of her teddy, who soliloquizes when in solitude and who transcends time and space to experience euphoria.

Sheer zest in life, moved me to unknown pastures, bringing out the passion in me. At a young age, I decided against doing a job (to me it meant working under the dictates of another person) and moved out to form my own firm which today reflects the fiery spirit within me. The establishment of my firm has been a journey with constant exploration of knowledge through the contemporary emerging day-to-day challenges of stabilizing a non-funded start-up company. More than anything else it has moulded me as a individual who dreams to grow beyond any limitations and strives for all that one can be.

Time works great wonders. It heals wounds in a manner that only time can heal. Step by step, as the curtains of life unfolded before me, I kept unravelling its mysteries reaching new heights each time I went down. Loss of a loved one brought around a strange turnaround in me. Overnight, I changed from the meek homely lass to the responsible, mature individual - the head on shoulders kind. Betrayal in love, shattered me then lead me the introspective way till I rediscovered what constituted me. But the darkest hours of my life caused the gravest upheavals making my heart bleed.
not a day not an hour
not a second is spared
the canvas holds in it
every color of life
like the meadows that
are lively and wild
painted vividly by
the hands of the unseen
a picture that reveals
the story that's -
I, ME & MY LIFE

Today when I look back, I feel a sense of having made it to some grounds of accomplishment for to my family, I am a dutiful daughter n' sis, to my friends I am an anchor n' harbringer of bliss, to my colleagues a mix of terror, diplomat, ideal and pal, to the rest, I remain the unknown girll!!

With belief in the words...
"Life is what we make it, always has been, always will be"I continue on my journey of life...

Comments

Ramjee said…
Lovely! I guess you've have the gift of gab...

Popular posts from this blog

Darkness Sorrow Loneliness Silence

      Can darkness grow darker? It can. When darkness grows darker, blackhole vacuums all trace of hope, and the soul surrenders to an unlit void. Can sorrow grieve? It can. When sorrow grieves, grief is the process that your heart goes through, and sorrow is the feeling your heart feels while grieving. Can loneliness lose itself in solitude? It can. When loneliness merges into solitude, you self-create an unwanted isolation, and empower an involuntary state of mind to mislay your existence. Can silence grow quiet? It can. When silence grows quiet, calmness and peacefulness cultivate, and the mind boosts paving way for creation. Let it.

Lost in translating Life..!!

Oh! How I wish I could backtrack my steps before moving forward any more. Maybe not so much retrace, either, as relive but to set straight certain matters which I should have way back then. What if life could be controlled by a remote, then no understanding would have been required at all; it would just be a series of clicks ..?! As a realist, I know that I cannot backtrack for the rules of nature are not as such but I can certainly pause  the "NOW" to surmise and comprehend the situation that I have in hand for I'm feeling lost in the translation of understanding the dynamics of life (a journey, I embarked upon couple of years back). The realm of life is such a vast expanse that even the timeline of a lifetime seems hell short of coping up with the pace of time to make sense of the reality of reality. Come what may we can only learn life backwards and live it forwards. There are no rooms for making repetitive mistakes; either learn from the first time you erred o

Never compromise yourself..!!

When you have to start compromising yourself and your morals for the people around you, it’s probably time to change the people around you. Remember that we all live our own lives. We do not live the life of another. For us to reach our pre-ordained destiny and realize our dreams, there will be many critics in life whom we have to put them on "ignore" mode; be it their insults, opinions and judgments - you’ll have to cast them all aside. For if you do not; then it means you are letting them control your life. The outcome is such that you would become so estranged from yourself and feel like the real YOU is trapped inside you screaming to let it out. Do you want to go through such myriad of emotions? NO. So, exclude yourself from all such people who create nothing but instigate you, pollute your mind and create mayhem with a whole lot of drama in your life just to add spice to their entertainment. As Ayn Rand rightfully says " I need no warrant for being, and n